Four Compelling Reasons Why You Need A New Trane Energy Efficient Air Conditioning System
- The U.S. Department of Energy suggests that switching to a high efficiency air conditioner as well as taking other actions such as installing a programmable thermostat, can effectively reduce energy use by 20%-50%.
- Technology is changing fast. Homeowners can select furnaces that are 25-35% more efficient than older models, and air conditioners that are up to 50% more efficient – all while dramatically increasing comfort. Remember the higher the efficiency rating (SEER rating), the greater the energy savings. Trane TruComfort 20 SEER product was named No. 1 in the category of forced-air cooling equipment in the 2013 Comfortech Product Showcase Awards. SOURCE: https://www.ingersollrand.com/sustainabilitysupplement/about/awards_recognition.shtml
Have Warranty Protection
- Even with the proper care and maintenance, things happen. When you purchase a new HVAC system, you are backed by a strong Trane warranty that saves you during those unexpected times. This helps reduce stress, keeps repair costs in your pocket and provides you with peace of mind. You can even transfer the warranty in the event you are planning on selling your home in the future. What a great sales incentive for potential buyers!
- Trane is committed to its customers by owning and operating its Standard Trane Warranty Company. SOURCE: http://trane.yourserviceplan.com/
Increase Your Home's Resale Value:
- The National Association of Realtors recommend a number of different upgrades to increase property values. High on their list is replacing the heating and air conditioning system. Not everyone has the same taste in tile design or paint color, but every homeowner wants to be cozy during the cold months and nice and cool during the scorching summers. Upgrading your system is a plus for buyers when they are shopping for a new home.
Produce Fewer Environmentally Harmful Emissions:
- Household energy contributes to air pollution, including 20% of all U.S. emissions of Carbon Dioxide. By reducing your personal energy use and using more energy efficient appliances and HVAC equipment; you can reduce pollution and save energy at the same time.
- Trane offers a variety of high efficiency equipment that will minimize your energy use and impact on the environment.
Contact a Casteel System Design Manager today to get a free estimate on a new Trane energy efficient Air Conditioning system. Schedule online or call (770) 766-1657