Your sump pump is a major appliance, and its power needs should be addressed accordingly. Just like your stove or washer, a sump it should be on its own dedicated circuit. This will keep it from tripping breakers or blowing fuses, which can stop your sump pump from working when you need it most. With over 30 years of experience serving Atlanta Georgia residents, and more than 30,000 five-star reviews, you can count on us to take amazing care of you and your sump pump.
How do I know if my sump pump isn’t working?
- On-again, off-again operation—If your sump pump frequently cycles on and off regardless of weather conditions, there could be a problem with your float or another mechanical issue. Your sump pit could also be too small, or your pump may not be the ideal size, allowing your pit to fill too fast, and requiring your pump to work harder.
- Loud or strange noises—Good sump pumps are relatively quiet workers. If your pump is making loud whining, screeching or clunking noises, it could be sign of a failing motor.
- No water in the sump pit—Is your sump pump running, but there’s no water in the pit? Your sump pump may not be properly connected to your home’s drainage system.
- Too many years on duty—The average life expectancy of a sump pump is about 10 years, with proper maintenance. If you think your sump pump is nearing the end of its mechanical life, be sure to have a professional check it out.
For Service with a Smile, Call Casteel: 770-852-8504
No matter what concerns you may have about the state of your home’s plumbing system or any fixture that deals with water, our team of talented Atlanta plumbers can provide you with a thorough inspection to ensure your safety and comfort.
Why Choose Casteel for All of Your Plumbing Services?
- We offer interest-free financing
- We can complete most jobs on the same day
- We are known for fast emergency response times
- Our electricians are licensed, professional, and hand-selected
- We offer short arrival window times and a link to track your tech
- We provide flat-rate pricing up front with no hidden fees
- We’re local and family-owned
- We leave every home and job site clean
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Serving Atlanta & Surrounding Areas
Have an emergency on your hands that simply can’t wait? We can help there too; and when you choose us, there are never any emergency charges. We offer same-day repairs and next-day installations to get your system up and running in no time. Plus, we offer our customers GPS technician tracking. This means that you’ll always know where we are and when you can expect us. Don’t wait around for the other guy. Our team is here to make sure the job gets done right and gets done on time!