Atlanta Drain Cleaning
Over Three Decades of Plumbing Experience
All of the drains in your home are connected through a complicated plumbing system. When one area is clogged, whether it be with grease, hair, or tree roots, your whole home can be affected. Thankfully, our fully licensed and certified plumbers can use modern, state-of-the-art equipment to diagnose and quickly removed the unwanted debris that is clogging up your plumbing system.
Call Casteel to experience the difference we can make!
What Is the Casteel Difference?
Casteel is not another company with a plunger or bottle of drain cleaner. We not only clear the blockage professionally, but we actually clean the drain.
There are many reasons why customers turn to us when they have issues with their drains. Some of these reasons include:
- We use video plumbing inspection equipment when necessary
- Our trained, professional, credentialed plumbers get the job done right the first time
- Your home will be left neat and clean after the work is completed
- Our upfront, flat-rate pricing means there are no surprises when the job is done
- We have over 30,000 five-star reviews showing our amazing care
- We guarantee our workmanship
Making sure that future blockages and damages can be prevented is our solution to your plumbing problems.
What is Hydro Jetting?
Also known as water jetting or sewer jetting, hydro jetting is a process in which highly pressurized water is used to clear out clogged drains and sewer lines. Since our machines use so much water pressure, hydro jetting can cut through any debris in your pipes, including, but not limited to tree roots, grease, and sludge.
Hydro jetting is the safest way to clear virtually any pipe, including, but not limited to:
- Sewer laterals, or sewer lines that connect a property’s drains to a county or city-owned main sewer
- Mainline sewers or sanitary sewers
Hydro jetting is the best way to deal with clogs or blockages beyond the reach of hand tools. If your drain or sewer is completely blocked with tree roots or grease or other items, blasting the blockage with pressurized water is an easy solution to the problem. Plus, you won’t be exposing your pipes to harsh chemicals – only water.
Reach out to our Atlanta plumbers to schedule your next drain cleaning service! Your satisfaction is guaranteed!