Replacing Your AC System Can Be Frustrating…Our 12-Page Guide Will Walk You Through The Entire Process!
Replacing your AC system is a challenging decision. So our industry experts (with 30+ years of experience) put together this 12-page step-by-step guide to help you through the process. We’ve never before shared all of this information in one place AND we might not ever release it again. As a valued customer, we’re inviting you to be one of the few chosen to download this FREE eBook!
AC & heater replacement & installation
Ensuring Your Comfort Throughout the Year
For more than 30 years, Casteel has provided customers skillful home solutions that exceed their expectations. When it comes to keeping your home cool during the summer, it’s important to have a system you can rely on and cooling professionals you can trust when things go wrong. No matter what your cooling needs may be, we guarantee that we can help you come up with the best fit for your needs – from simple tune-ups and cooling repairs to full system replacement and installation services.
Customers prefer Casteel for cooling replacement and installation services because:
- We are fully bonded, insured, and licensed
- We offer flat-rate, honest pricing upfront
- We are clean-cut and act and dress professionally
- We clean up any debris that may have been left from the old heating system
- We are always on time
- We are in direct contact with the Casteel owners
- We are known for our prompt emergency response times
Signs You Need a Cooling System Upgrade
- It’s Very Old: Most cooling systems are designed to last around 10 years. If yours is older than that, or you don’t even remember how old it is, it won’t operate as efficiently and will likely need more repairs than a newer system would.
- It’s Making a Lot of Noise: While some heat pump noises can be fixed with a repair, others can be cause for concern and signal that your cooling system may be on its last leg. Keep track of how often you catch your AC is making odd noises. If it’s more often than not, you should contact a professional technician for a cooling upgrade.
- You Remodeled Your Home: If you’ve added a room to your home or downsized it, you should upgrade your cooling system to accommodate the changes. Your current system may not cool the new space as efficiently.
- You Have Poor Ductwork: Even if your AC is in good shape, that won’t matter if your ductwork is in poor condition. Ductwork with cracks or holes can cause your system to work harder than usual. While duct sealing can sometimes be a fix, if your ducts are in very bad shape, you’re better off upgrading them.
Providing All Types of Cooling Solutions
Sometimes the problem with your cooling system is with your thermostat, not the actual cooling unit itself. Thankfully, our experienced professionals are all certified Nest Pro Elite Installers and have the expertise to install these popular and trusted thermostats in your home.
THE WELLBEING OF OUR TECHNICIANS AND HOMEOWNERS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
ON EVERY VISIT, TRUST OUR TEAM TO:
We’re open, fully staffed, and ready to help right now. Call Casteel’s highly-trained team 24/7 to tackle your home’s emergencies with ZERO emergency fees!
How We Work & Clean for You
Every one of our expert technicians employs Casteel’s cleanliness best-practices, including:
- Using shoe covers and drop cloths in homes
- Using waterless soap, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant surface wipes on every job
- Frequent cleaning of hands, tools, and work surfaces
- Sick workers are staying home and being paid for sick time
We care about the health of our team, and how their health may affect you. That’s why we ask all technicians to closely monitor their own health and follow CDC guidelines on identifying symptoms, medical testing, and self-isolation.