Enhancing the Air You Breathe at Home
Most people spend more time in their homes than they do outside. Have you ever stopped to think about the quality of the air inside your home? The Environmental Protection Agency states that the air quality inside of the average home is five times worse than the quality of the air outside.
All of these indoor air pollutants can cause major problems, including:
- Eye and skin irritations
- Allergic reactions
- Respiratory tract infections
Recent data has even proven that low-quality indoor air can result in discomfort as well as reduced memory skills, concentration skills, and calculation skills. Not only are indoor air pollutants bad for your health, but mold growth that results from indoor air pollutants can also shorten the lifespan of your home’s interior structure.
How Casteel Can Help
Our certified and licensed Atlanta HVAC technicians are extensively trained to identify poor air quality and offer a number of options to rectify a poor air quality situation. Preventative maintenance is the first step in evaluating and controlling your indoor air quality.
Other solutions that are simple and easy to install and prove to have excellent results include:
- UV lamps: These dramatically destroy and reduce potentially harmful contaminants
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers: These work with your HVAC system to keep moisture levels balanced throughout your home
- Air filtration: These capture even the smallest contaminants and keep them from recirculating back into the home’s air
- Air purification: Contaminants are removed and destroyed before air is recirculated in the home
While many air pollutants may be lurking in your home, they are never visible to the naked eye. That’s why it’s important to have our team perform a thorough inspection of your air conditioning unit. We use the latest tools to help determine the quality of your indoor air and can provide you with the products and services you need to improve your IAQ levels.
Don’t let your hard-earned dollars be wasted on an inefficient system. Call Casteel at 1-770-852-8504 to schedule an inspection today!