Honest Services Done Right
Many homeowners don’t put much thought into their electrical systems until a problem occurs. This is why our fully licensed and experienced technicians offer electrical inspections to ensure your safety and the safety of everyone under your roof.
Taking Care of Your Electrical System
Our professional electricians are fully licensed and expertly trained to inspect, repair, replace, and install any electrical panels, units, and appliances in your home. We can scour your home for electrical hazards and ensure your system and units are all in optimal condition. We can even provide you with helpful energy saving tips to help you reduce the costs on your utility bills.
When you turn to us for electrical inspections, you can trust that:
- We check the size of your breakers and make sure that they are the correct type
- We take the time to check open splices in your attic and crawl spaces
- We perform testing and check GFCI protection according to county codes
- We go above and beyond by checking and testing smoke detectors for proper operation
- We inspect the wiring of all major appliances
- We verify that your HVAC equipment is installed properly and has no electrical hazards
- We double check the grounding system to your home
- We’re happy to inspect and test all of the electrical outlets for proper operation
- We verify that all of your switches function optimally
- We take the time to inspect the voltage in your home
- We double-check the integrity of your meter equipment
- We look thoroughly for other potential hazards
Imagine driving your car every day and never knowing if it needed a tune-up or repairs. Electricity is used in homes every day can pose major problems, including safety hazards, if your system isn’t inspected on a routine basis. Our experienced team can perform routine electrical inspections that coordinate with your busy schedule!
If you haven’t had an electrical inspection in over five years, reach out to Casteel! Your satisfaction is guaranteed!