Over 30 Years of Experience
The two main components of your home’s plumbing system are designed to bring in fresh water and remove waste water. Your plumbing system is complicated, as it uses gravity and pressure to do its job. Casteel’s licensed and certified plumbers are expertly trained to inspect your home’s plumbing pipes and save you trouble, time, and money!
Think about the number of places in your home that involve a water supply, such as:
- Indoor and outdoor faucets
- Water heaters
With all of these components and more, it’s safe to say that running water is a necessity in any home. Because most of the pipes in your home are hidden, it’s nearly impossible to examine the condition of your pipes and it is often difficult to identify a problem before it’s too late. Thankfully, our team is here to give you a piece of mind.
Offering a 50-Point Plumbing Inspection
Our whole-home plumbing inspection is meant to give you peace of mind by ensuring that your plumbing is working smoothly.
Just a few of the points we hit during our thorough plumbing inspection include:
- All faucets are inspected for leaks and proper function, including the pipes
- We ensure the optimal function of all toilets
- All showers and tubs are checked for fixture leaks and proper drainage
- Any supply lines are checked for cracking and deterioration as well as proper function
- Your garbage disposal lines and unit are checked for leaks and proper function
- We inspect your dishwasher for any water or pipe damage
- We verify that your water heater has no signs of corrosion, leaks, or damage
- Anything that touches or drains water is inspected for potential clogs
- We check where your water enters the home without causing any damage to your property
No matter what concerns you may have about the state of your home’s plumbing system or any fixture that deals with water, our team of talented plumbers can provide you with a thorough inspection to ensure your safety and comfort.