At Casteel Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electrical, we pride ourselves on creating an excellent working environment by hiring the best technicians, training them better than anyone, and creating an environment where our technicians are our number one priority.
Reasons you will love working here:
· Along with our industry-leading pay and incentive programs, we also provide flexible schedules to match YOUR lifestyle.
· Paid Time Off Minimum two weeks after ninety days (We MATCH your current PTO balance if greater than two weeks).
· Company Supplied Tools
· Bonus incentives
· Fully stocked warehouse with parts runners operating 7 days a week
· We offer consistent and reliable full-time year-round work
· New Clean Fully Stocked Truck!
· Training & development programs to help YOU GROW
· Career Advancement Opportunities – We pride ourselves on promoting from within the organization and we are committed to helping you grow into a leadership position if that is a path you are interested in.
· Full Benefits Package with a 401k
· Company-issued phone and iPad = no paperwork!
· Tool Co-op program for when you are ready to upgrade your personal tools
· Our shop is also stocked with water, Gatorade, coffee, and snacks
· Flexible schedules that fit YOUR life with NO ON CALL We will design a shift that fits YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, install and repair electrical components in a residential environment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle
- Travel to job sites in your service area, and work with dispatchers to ensure the schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to the customer
- Obtain customer authorization/signature for payment (or financing) at the completion of the job
- Meeting predetermined targets and sales goals
- Assist customers in evaluating repair vs. replace options
- Assist in generating and scheduling replacement consultations (as indicated)
- Meet or exceed performance minimum standards